1 594 jobs in Admin. / HR / Consulting / CEO in the City of Zurich / Lake Zurich
We offer an exciting challenge in a growing and successful company for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Leader. In this position you will report to the Head of Human Resources and be a member of the HR Leadership Team. You will provide strategic and operational support in the areas Compensation & Benefits, Payroll and HR Controlling. This is a unique opportunity to deal with a broad range of topics in a dynamic organization. Are you a committed personality who would like to join our team at our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten? We look forward to receiving your application.
Head Compensation & Benefits (80-100%)
- Leading and developing a team of four specialists covering Compensation & Benefits, Payroll and HR Controlling
- Full responsibility for the bank's annual salary and bonus processes
- Ensuring C&B policies and programs remain attractive and competitive based on market benchmark (e.g. variable incentive schemes, sales schemes, reward & recognition, benefits programs, health management) and design and implementation of new C&B programs
- Execution of benchmark studies and job grading
- Advising HR Management team and business stakeholders regarding all C&B topics
- Responsibility for Payroll (together with outsourcing partner) and all social insurance matters
- Responsibility for HR Reporting and HR Controlling
- Support of the Compensation and Nomination Committee (CNC) in the review and design of Management Board and Board of Directors compensation programs and preparation of CNC agenda and meetings
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or Finance
- 8+ years experience in the area of Compensation & Benefits, thereof preferably 2-3 years in executive compensation
- Expert knowledge in executive compensation, benchmarking and hands-on experience of designing and managing C&B processes
- Experience and good understanding of overseeing Payroll and HR Controlling
- Good knowledge of Swiss labour law and local market trends in compensation best practices
- Analytic thinking, curiosity and the ability to think out of the box combined with strong numeracy skills and high attention to detail
- Very good collaboration skills, strong influencing and communication skills
- Proven people management experience and a very high level of integrity
- Advanced user of Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluency in German and English
Head of Human Resources
Cembra is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Our product range
includes consumer credit products such as personal loans and auto leases and loans, credit cards, the insurance sold with these products, SME loans, invoice financing, and deposits and savings products.
We have over 1 million customers in Switzerland and employ more than 1,000 people from 39 different countries. We have our headquarters in Zurich and operate across Switzerland through our network of branches and our online distribution channels, as well as our credit card partners, independent intermediaries and car dealers.
We have been listed as an independent Swiss bank on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. Cembra is rated A- by Standard & Poor's and is included in the SXI Switzerland Sustainability 25 Index and in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index.
Direct applications only can be considered.