Testbed Operator (m/f/x)
Publication date:14 April 2023
Language:German (Fluent), Italian (Intermediate), English (Intermediate)
Place of work:Bulle
- You participate in the development of new products in our industrial motor range
- You are responsible for performing tests according to the conditions defined in our internal specifications and procedures as well as according to the various standards set up by the certification bodies
- You are responsible for confirming the validity of the tests performed on your test bench
- You work in collaboration with the engineer in charge of P&E validation or calibration and the project coordinator under the direction of the team leader
- You are responsible for the proper functioning of the test bench installation
- You maintain the engine according to the maintenance plan, carry out diagnostics in case of engine failure as well as engine repairs on the test bench
- You prepare a fault report when a component is damaged and report to the team leader/engineer in charge
- You are responsible for the daily input into the engine and test bench monitoring tools as well as for the order and cleanliness of your workplace in accordance with safety requirements
- You have completed training as an engine mechanic (mechatronics CFC) or technician (Brevet de Technicien Supérieur BTS) or equivalent training and can work on an R&D test bench
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of diesel engines and knowledge of measurement and control technology
- You have a very good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of German and/or French
- You are comfortable with MS Office and have knowledge of an ERP system
- Your personality is characterized by your ability to work in a team and your great interest in new technologies. Your motivation, reliability and sense of responsibility are also among your strong points
Can we motivate you to take on a responsible role in a dynamic and independent family business? We encourage you to share and develop your ideas and offer you a secure job, modern and family-friendly working conditions such as flexible working hours, the possibility of working in the home office, a company restaurant, opportunities for further training and many other benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, in the beautiful region of Gruyère. Plan your personal and professional development with us.
To ensure a fair application procedure, we do not accept applications by post or e-mail.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Anna FAVERO at: +41 26 913 31 11.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA is the centre of excellence for combustion engines (diesel and gas engines) and hydraulic components (axial piston pumps and motors). The company develops and produces various products, which find their use in building construction and civil engineering, mining, agriculture, decentralised energy, machine and plant engineering, as well as aerospace.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
7, Rue Hans-Liebherr
+41 26 913 31 11