NextKidney SA ( www.nextkidney.com ) is a Swiss international operating company developing Medical Devices located in Lausanne, with its head office in The Netherlands.
NextKidney SA, is a fast growing innovative company developing and commercializing world’s first portable hemodialysis device. We do business in Europe, Asia and US. You will collaborate with Investment funds (VC’s), foundations and companies all over the world and be part of an open modern working atmosphere where business and professional human values meet.
Our company mission: create a better life for Dialysis patients all over the world !
For our Finance Department we are looking for:
Junior Accountant (90-100%)
- Record supplier invoices in the ERP database.
- Maintain the supplier database.
- Preparation of payments.
- Follow up on the aging of open purchase orders and collaborate with buyers.
- Record accounting transactions in the accounting system and perform relevant reconciliations.
- Participate in book closing activities, growing to quarterly reporting
- Provide support for external annual audits.
- Perform internal controls in compliance to internal control procedures
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures for payment of supplier invoices.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and process updates.
- Support for HR / Office management
You should apply if…
- You aspire to contribute to the Finance and Accounting department by carrying out financial tasks and supporting the development of accurate and timely financial records. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various accounting functionsand assist in maintaining the financial integrity of the company.
- You are interested in the medtech and medical devices sector. NextKidney is based in Lausanne in the canton of Vaud, the health valley. NextKidney is active in dialysis, a rapidly growing and global evolving sector.
- You want to collaborate with a dynamic, experienced, and international team with great ambitions. NextKidney developments are based in Singapore, Switzerland, France and The Netherlands. You will be part of a small team composed of a CEO, a CFO and a development team based in Lausanne.
You are motivated by the mission? To get it, you need to…
- CFC commerce with maturity, bachelor’s degree with accounting courses or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Min 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Quality-conscious and precise.
- Sense of responsibility and organized.
- Customer-oriented and a team player.
- Confident and clear communicator.
- Results-driven with a can-do, hands-on mentality.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office.
- Affinity for numbers.
Start of the mission
As soon as possible
For this particular position, please note that only candidates possessing a Swiss passport or those from UE-27/AELE living in Switzerland and having a permit B will be considered for reasons of long waiting in obtaining work permits for the other candidates.
Sévelin 28 1004 Lausanne