In this exciting position, you will work closely with business partners, project teams and IT stakeholders to elicit, document and validate business needs on new development and changes to organizational processes. You ensure that the documentation correctly represents the business requirements, and that development teams properly deliver on those requirements. You will join a multi-cultural dynamic change team enabling business strategy, increasing efficiency, and adhering to regulatory guidelines.
If interested, kindly provide your application in English.
Business Analyst and Requirement Engineer
- Conduct analysis of business process changes for potential system impacts & facilitate solution approaches
- Gather and document requirements for technology solutions (functional & non-functional requirements)
- Communicate requirements using alternative methods such as use cases, prototypes, data flow diagrams, etc.
- Act as a liaison between project teams, business units and IT
- Facilitate technical designs with IT Architects & implementation partners
- Participate in the design process to ensure that business requirements are being satisfied, and facilitating design reviews with stakeholders
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers to maintain business expertise and alignment
- University or technical college degree or comparable education; CCBA or CBAP certification desired
- 5 years of experience in projects whereof minimum 3 years as a business analyst
- Clear understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies and documentation standards
- Experience in the Swiss economic environment and specifically within the financial industry desired
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to interface with business customers at all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills, goal and performance oriented, ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English and German
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of 16 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and 4,000 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2013. It has over 880 employees from 37 nations and 911,000 customers. On 1 July 2019 Cembra announced the acquisition of the consumer finance provider cashgate.
We only accept direct applications for this vacancy.