For our client, an international sports association, we are looking for a motivated lawyer to join the team in the Regulatory & Governance Departement.
Legal Counsel - Regulatory (Sports Law)
In this role you will exercise the regulatory and disciplinary power of the Association and provide advice do different departements.
- Disputes before state courts and/or before the Court of Arbitration for Sport
- Examination of case files and drafting of written submissions in disciplinary proceedings before the Cost Cap Adjudication Panel, the International Tribunal and the International Court of Appeal
- Follow-up on the implementation of the provisions of the International Sporting Code and of any proposal for amendment
- The drafting of replies, proposals, and diverse legal advices to different departments
- Masters in sports law
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position (preferably in an international organisation)
- Excellent drafting skills
- Knowledge of French and UK law, Swiss law is an asset
- Fluency in English and French
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple demands while being flexible. Able to prioritize strategy and tactical work, with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as needed
If you are driven by results and show a high degree of professional ethics and integrity, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Robert Walters Switzerland AG