Digital Marketing Project Leader - 100%
Veröffentlicht:03 Juli 2022
Arbeitsort:Länggasse 85, 2504 Biel/Bienne
Digital Marketing Project Leader - 100%
JOIN OUR TEAM
Founded in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in 1892, Hamilton creates watches with a unique balance of authenticity and innovation. Its timepieces synchronized the first railroads and kept time for aviation pioneers and U.S. soldiers. A favorite of filmmakers for decades, Hamilton watches have appeared in more than 500 movies, with custom pieces playing a pivotal role in several Hollywood blockbusters. With a continued commitment to craftsmanship and accuracy, Hamilton launched the world's first electric watch in 1957 and the first LED digital watch in 1970. A member of the Swatch Group, the global leader in watch manufacturing and distribution, Hamilton's current collections combine its American spirit with true Swiss precision.
- At Hamilton, we value authenticity and innovation not only in our watches but also in our people. We bring our dedication to excellence and our spirit for adventure to every project.
- Made up of individuals from around the world, our team values people who bring up bold ideas and make them happen. We believe the sky isn't the limit, but merely the beginning.
- Designed for adventurers, pioneers, creators and everyday heroes, our watches do much more than tell time, they tell a story. Join our team and start your Hamilton story!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Project Leader to join our international marketing team. In this position, you will plan, develop and implement digital content for all corporate websites and newsletters. You will Work in close collaboration with the Global Digital Marketing Manager and peers such as PR, creative design, web development, sales and customer service. We have a collaborative and supportive team and value self-starters who aren't afraid to bring bold ideas to the table. If that sounds like you, apply below!
Paid social media & Reporting
- Lead the SPRINKLR platform, act as the expert across all functionalities and be the single point of contact for the supplier
- Set-up and oversee paid online campaigns for HQ and subsidiaries. Support the markets in the campaigns optimization and share best practices
- Lead the social reporting of activities for HQ and subsidiaries and create insights with regular feedback loops to Head of Marketing & Digital Marketing Manager
- Coordinate Social Listening and identify learnings and business opportunities
- Coordinate and implement Social User Generated Content on website
Online content optimization
- Take full responsibility of coordinating and pushing content live on all corporate websites, based on the global product roadmap and marketing plans
- Coordinate content production of digital assets in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop content & optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings and make use of the SEO tools
- Monitor digital presence of all local website versions and corporate e-shops assuring the content is up to date and meets the quality standard required by the brand
- Implement, localize and customize content, graphics and campaign materials for all versions of the corporate website
- Lead the Newsletter content & create template on Mailchimp
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Communication or PR
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in Digital Marketing, preferably in an international environment
- Knowledge of the watch or luxury business is a plus
- Very good communication and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on personality with a can do attitude
- Team player that performs in an international environment
- Native German or French speaker with strong English skills
- Proficient in Microsoft tools
- Adobe Suite, Magento, MailChimp and Sprinklr are a plus
At Hamilton, we look for individuals who have set themselves apart with a commitment to excellence and a curious spirit. Successful members of our marketing team have a hands-on personality, as well as excellent communication and organization skills. They develop and implement bold initiatives that strategically balance risk and outcome expectations, and work equally as team players and independent decision makers. We bring passion and enthusiasm to every project and value people who work hard to meet their goals. With many opportunities for growth, this role will be both challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.
WANT TO JOIN?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Hamilton International Ltd.
Longue-Rue 85 2503 Bienne