Provides overall quality assurance leadership in the management of Johnson and Johnson suppliers involved in the manufacturing of Depuy Mitek products. Conducts audits to good manufacturing practices, support supplier change requests, and supplier NC, CAPA.
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (f/m/d), temporary 8 months, Req.: 2306144308W, Location: Neuchatel
duties & responsibilities
Under general direction and in accordance with all applicable national and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Provides comprehensive product team support for quality system design and audit, compliance assessment, and for support of steady state manufacturing processes.
- Assists in the resolution of process and product nonconformance events.
- Utilizes industry and process excellence standards on a moderately complex level in daily quality operations, including good manufacturing practices (GMP), equipment engineering system (EES), and international organization for standardization (ISO).
- Evaluates contract manufacturer performance metrics and conducts management reviews.
- Conducts audits of all quality system categories to assess compliance to process excellence standards.
- Implements comprehensive measurement systems to monitor effectiveness of quality and reliability systems to identify, bracket, correct and prevent defects, demonstrating continuous improvement to man.
- Facilitates technical issues for manufacturing processes that are to be transferred to satellite facilities
- Prepares audits of all quality system categories to assess compliance to process excellence standards.
- Is responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all national, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. A Degree in Engineering, Life Science, or related discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a GMP and/or ISO regulated industry is required.
- Experience in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Operations supplier quality experience is preferred.
- Strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong root cause analysis skills are required.
- Experience or knowledge with machining manufacturing processes and injection molding is preferred.
- Six Sigma, Lean, or ASQ Certification and trainings are preferred.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in French is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson
Frau Jessica Horn