Global Customs Advisor
Auf einen Blick
Veröffentlicht:02 Dezember 2022
Pensum:90 – 100%
Global Customs Advisor
permanent, 90 - 100%
Start: To Be Determined
Would you like to become part of a global Financial Services and Trade Affairs team and work in a global matrix organization?
As a Global Customs Advisor located at our headquarters in Uzwil, you are the business partner to our business units in Uzwil and the global subsidiaries in matters of customs clearance and optimization. You are the technical expert for the design of import/export processing, the determination of origin of goods and other foreign trade-relevant issues.
Interested? Take the chance to join our team!
- Technical expert for the design of import/export processing, the determination of origin of goods and other foreign trade-relevant issues
- Advise and provision of active practical support to our business units at the Uzwil site and the global subsidiaries in matters of customs clearance and optimization as well as questions of origin of goods
- Representation of foreign trade-related issues in internal Group projects for process, data and IT optimization and promotion of awareness of the importance of foreign trade-relevant aspects
- Monitoring of regional and global developments in the areas of foreign and free trade, including analysis of the effects on supply chain and competitiveness
- Member of the Core Team Trade Affairs for the definition of the roadmap and implementation of improvement projects and change requests in the field of foreign trade; Support for rollouts of SAP GTS at Group locations
- Organization and implementation of regular training courses for involved employees.
- Independent management of customs and origin checks
- Professional communication as a central point of contact for the relevant authorities and associations
- You have a degree in business administration or a comparable qualification / training in the field of foreign trade
- Extensive specialist knowledge in Swiss and EU customs law and sound operational experience in customs and foreign trade - ideally in an international industrial group
- Good command of the English language
- Service-oriented, resilient, and committed personality who communicates professionally and convincingly with internal and external contacts in a global environment
- Good knowledge of SAP/R3, SAP GTS and MS-Office applications
- Career and personal development, Home office, Profit-sharing, Seniority bonus
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We're happy to help!