VIP IT Support Engineer
Auf einen Blick
Veröffentlicht:28 November 2022
Start date: As soon as possible
Your contribution to KPMG
- 1st and 2nd level Support for key internal and external customers
- On-site support as well as meeting consultancy
- Take part in rollouts, projects and tests of new technology
- Troubleshoot, repair and configure hardware for end users
- Create and manage tickets in the ticketing system
- Communication with end users as required, keeping them informed of incident progress
- Educating and training user on new technology solutions
This is what makes you successful
- Apprenticeship and/or further education (ideally in informatics or mediamatics)
- Good understanding of Information Technology; trends, products and solutions
- At least three years of work experience in the service desk field with key internal customers supporting a variety of technologies and services
- Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business values
- Ability to work independently and responsibly and demonstrate a strong work ethos
- Passionate and calm way of dealing with VIP incidents / requests
- Proficiency in English and German required
- Ability to build trust and offer a high level of service will be the deciding factors.
KPMG as an employer
Digital Business Technology is KPMG's internal technology ecosystem, anchored by a core technology team of 50+ senior technology and IT delivery experts in Switzerland in addition to outsourced services. You will be a part of the corporate service domain which is executing various digital transformation initiatives within KPMG Switzerland. You will be working with internal and external teams to deliver these solutions.
You can expect a great team spirit and a success-oriented working environment in an entrepreneurial, open minded, international, and multicultural company.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Experienced Hire Recruiter
+41 58 249 26 30