Director Digital Deployment
Johnson & Johnson
Publication date:04 May 2023
Place of work:Gubelstrasse 34, 6300 Zug
Kenvue is currently recruiting for a Digital Deployment Director (New Consumer Health Company) within Global Deliver structure. This position may be located in Zug or Singapore
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions, and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
Director Digital Deployment
The Digital Deployment Lead will be responsible for leading the program of Global Deliver Digital Capabilities, working closely with E2E SC to ensure the development of integrated digital solutions that enable data, information and physical product flows across the Value Chain. This role will prioritise and steer execution of a connected ecosystem of Digital Capabilities enabling low-touch, value-enhancing outcomes across Customer Service Ops, Customer Experience portals, Warehouse & Transportation operations and Trade Compliance. as the Business Process Owner to ensure fit-for-purpose solution design, working with Regions Data Transformation Office and designing of the global e-Commerce portals, will be in charge of driving digital solutions, system improvements and innovation projects to include self-service, automated, assisted services, customer connectivity and omni-channel strategies and capabilities. The Digital Deployment Lead is responsible, as the Global Business Process Owner, for ensuring each solution design is co-created and aligned across key stakeholders including Deliver/SC Leads for each region, Global Digital Transformation Office and IT leads.
- Lead the program of Global Deliver Digital Capabilities ensuring transformational business outcomes linked to Sales Growth, Customer Experience, profitability and cash improvements, Process Optimisation and engagement/connectivity across E2E SC teams
- o Scope : Customer Service and Experience tools/platforms, Digital solutions for Warehousing and Transportation and Control Towers
- Connect the Deliver Digital program into the broader E2E Supply Chain digital program to facilitate building synchronised flow of data, information and physical product flow across the entire Value Chain
- Be a Global Process Owner for priority Global Digital projects – interfacing closely with the Digital Transformation Office, IT and DRIs in each region.
- o Ensure effective engagement with other Business Process owners (at Global and regional level) as needed
- Steer prioritsation and design decision making with Global and Regional stakeholders
- Ensure effective execution of each project from Global design through to market adoption
- Monitor effectiveness and implement continuous improvement and for existing Digital solutions
- Build strong connections across each region to ensure relevance of each Digital program and high engegment throughout the design, testing, execution, adoption and optimisation of each solution
- Bring in insights and technology ideas from external sources to drive ongoing innovation
- Implement effective metrics and governance to track program progress and KPI delivery
- Drive industry benchmark standards for process optimisation, enabled by Digital
- Benchmark Digital capabilities with internal and external partners to provide the most efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Act as an integrator across global to unlock barriers that block/delay program execution
- Initiate/facilitate relevant Capex/Opex proposals as well as purchase orders for external work orders products and services
- Partner with Business Technology Leaders and IT Architects to resolve/implement digital improvements
Qualifications - External
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required with at least 10 years of experience in supply chain
- Extensive experience working with planning and operations teams across E2E Supply Chain
- Experience solving complex supply challenges through digital solutions
- Track record of leading broad supply chain programs and engaging across multiple stakeholder groups (markets, different supply chain and business functions, leadership teams)
- Demonstrated understanding of SAP processes and related dependencies on masterdata quality
- Demonstrated understanding of the differentiated requirements across differences in Value Chains, market dynamics and customer channel personas
- Must be able to multi-task, problem solve, prioritize, work under pressure
- Strong knowledge across warehousing and distribution operations and customer experience processes
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the contribution of end-to-end supply chain to business performance is required
- Strong Customer focused orientation and proactive attitude
- E2E mindset and collaborative, influence-based leadership approach
- Fluent in English in required
- Integrity and values-based individuals
This position will be reporting directly to the Global Deliver VP (New Consumer Health Company)
Primary Location: Zug, Singapore
Travel Availability: 10% of the time
Johnson & Johnson
Frau Zahra Bux
Talent Acquisition Partner
Write an email
- Zahra Bux
Johnson & Johnson