The COMET Group is one of the world’s leading companies in optimizing its customer‘s products and services by providing high-quality components, systems and services in the fields of x-ray, e-beam, vacuum and RF technology.
The Industrial X-Ray Module Division is a global market leader in the development and manufacture x-ray sources and related modules for the non-destructive examination of materials, thickness measurement, food inspection and security.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a goal-oriented and team-focused
Senior Sales and Business Development Manager - Europe (m/w)
In this function you will be entrusted with the following main tasks:
- Responsible for a portion of sales of COMET’s Industrial X-Ray Portfolio in the European Market
- Manage and further develop existing customer base and strategically focus on the acquisition of new customers and contacts
- Gain insight and understanding of business development and trends in the Industrial X-Ray Market
- Identify customer needs and industry challenges and present COMET solutions
- Translate benefits and features of new technology to facilitate customer adoption of next generation products
- Manage key accounts, penetrate complex organizations and build strong customer relationships
- Interpret technical requirements of the customer and understand technical documents and drawings
- Collaborate with Product Management and R&D in the definition of new products to serve the market segment
- Create, present to management, and ultimately implement business cases for account development
- Be strategic in converting technology and sales ideas to drive new business
For this function you bring the following requirements:
- Experienced Sales & Business Developer with a degree in a Mechanical/Electrical or Industrial Engineering or relevant field
- Experience with x-ray applications, x-ray physics, high voltage generators, imaging chains or other relevant area of subject matter expertise is required
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in business development and sales
- Record of selling to both large and small companies and developing key accounts
- Display a proven ability to build strong relationships at the C-Level (CEO, COO, CTO)
- Fluent in German and English language; French and Italian language skill a plus
- Ability to travel within Europe as well as occasional outside of Europe if required
- Demonstrate familiarity and application knowledge of commonly used PC based programs (MS Office, CRM, SAP etc.)
We will provide you with a multifaceted challenge in a successful Swiss company that continues to grow. You will work in a dynamic, international environment, collaborating with colleagues from all disciplines (from development to production to sales).
If you are interested in broadening your professional horizons, we look forward to receiving your complete online application.